Sunday, May 08, 2022

RE: More details about international companies' sanctions against Russia for angel-debbie.blogspot.com

Hi.. Hope you're good today

Sorry for my email again, I'm  curious about to know if you have shared or checked the link I sent to you: https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/companies-boycotting-russia/

I'm sure your readers will love it 

 

 

 

Have a wonderful day  😊

 

Amelia

 

De: ameliabrunolh@gmail.com <ameliabrunolh@gmail.com>
Enviado el: Monday, April 25, 2022 11:38 PM
Para: debbietejada.grandma@blogger.com
Asunto: More details about international companies' sanctions against Russia for angel-debbie.blogspot.com

 

Hello ,

I saw that you referred to the war in Ukraine here: angel-debbie.blogspot.com/

I've been looking for a list of companies that haven't left Russia (like various lists of companies that are still using the Uighur workforce in China). This list was difficult to find since most sites are only publishing lists of companies that have left Russia.

Luckily, after a few days of research, I found this article: https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/companies-boycotting-russia/

The article also contains companies that decided to leave Russia and it's being updated frequently, so it's a useful resource for keeping up-to-date with recent measures around the world.

I'm sure your readers would be interested to know which companies are staying in Russia, should you decide to add the resource to your page.

Hoping for peaceful times.

Best Regards,

Amelia

No comments: