Monday, June 30, 2014
A new permanent opportunity is on ad!
Employment Form: Full and Part Time
Position Title: Purchasing Manager
Base Pay: $62,800.00 - $88,900 per year. Salary depends on experience and skills.
Benefits package available : We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Relocation Necessary: No Relocation required
The position will accomplish rules and practices to support the most economical movement of goods through the supply chain. The ideal candidate will have efficacy to explore data and market conditions for the present and future lead-time, and capacity of commodity and facilities.
- Identify and recommend new products or business opportunities
- Respond on inquiries, project status, quality issues, and delivery adjustments
- Ensure effective manufacturer research and supplier management methods are used with best practice
- Ensure that all budgeted goals are met. Communicate closely with company cost modeling to administrate items list costs
- Control new goods and product set
- Keep attention on supply processes to support consumer
- Communicate very promptly with other employees to provide information regarding the competition, potential goals, pricing forecast and delivery issues
Attributes & Skills:
- Ability to identify, settle a wide range of technical and none-technical problems
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as price lists, catalogs, requisitions, vendor quotes and invoices
- Ability to work well with others, communicate externally
- Advanced Word, Excel, Outlook experience for heavy reporting
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds and at times lift or move up to 34 pounds
- Valid driver�s license is needed
- over 21 years of age; US National
- No relocation is essential
Know in advance we conduct background checks and pre-employment screening.
All applicants applying for this job opening must be authorized to work in the United States, must be a U.S. Citizen.
Apply Directly to Employer :
- Complete Employment Application Form in MS Word format http://www.docdroid.net/e28o/employment-application-to-apply.doc.html or Adobe .PDF format http://www.docdroid.net/e28z/application-for-employment-apply-now.pdf.html
- Send the Employment Application via Email back
- Send your Resume with your Credit Score for Salary consideration
Thursday, June 26, 2014
First target: $.19
Second Target $.25
Sell on the way up at your target prices
�2014 ClayTrader Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
ClayTrader never sends unsolicited email. You received this email because you requested a subscription to Breaking Alerts from ClayTrader.
They have never been so cheap in the past. Imagine if you wanted to grab it two weeks ago it would've cost you 35 cents.
Analysts are saying that the company is about to soar again and that they recommend buying as much as possible in the 15 to 20cent range.
R:N:B:I is one of the few companies on the market that is involved in the legal canabis sector.
Grab shares now!
©2014 BestOTC Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
BestOTC never sends unsolicited email. You received this email because you requested a subscription to Breaking Alerts from BestOTCOTC.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
This time has come again. R*N*B*I is a diamond in the rough and this undervalued company is about to make us all very wealthy.
Our peers will look up to us and say "wow he's smart".
That's because if we can buy R*N*B*I for about 20 cents today we will likely get 5x our investment as analysts are predicting it will reach a dollar in the coming weeks.
TThere's also a bit of history behind this.
Just a few weeks ago the company was at 35 cents!
It has taken one step back and is getting ready to make 5 steps forward and we are lucky to be able to buy shares for as cheap as 20 cents right now.
It's not every day that a legal cannabis company can be bought for so cheap.
If we look at the historical chart and analysts' recommendations this looks like the perfect buy right now and I would get as many shares as I can at the current prices.
©2014 StocksNews Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
StocksNews never sends unsolicited email. You received this email because you requested a subscription to Breaking Alerts from StocksNews.