Monday, April 24, 2006

My weekend

How fast they go! Saturday I worked doing computer training and then I met up with Chasity and Anna. We went out to eat and then went to the movies, "Ice Age". It was funny and we had a great time. After the movies Anna came over to spend the night! We had a good time, I can't believe how fast she is growing up. We have a little tradition of going for donuts whenever Anna stays over, so bright and early Sunday morning Anna woke me up ready to go. (I really wanted to sleep)
Later that day Bobby and I met us with Jamie and Steven and we had lunch at Fuddruckers, it was Great!

5 comments:

Chasity said...

Man, Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Lunch was yummy... I didn't know they had that good of Cookies! Darn.. Maybe it's better if I did't know.

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend!!!
Thank Aunt Debbie and Chas : )
Love Anna

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»